Supporting Our Parish
We are very grateful to all those who continue to contribute to the Offertory and support the work and ministry of the parish, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Diocese of Leeds recommends several methods of Parish Giving, which are the most secure ways to be able to contribute financially.
You can support our parish in the following ways:
- By Online Parish Offertory - by clicking on the yellow 'Donate' button above or on the homepage of our website or via the Diocese of Leeds page, just search for and select 'Parish of Mary Mother of God'.
- By Text - to make a donation of £5, text CHURCH MMOG to 70500, currently this is the only amount which can be given with a single text but please feel free to use this flexibly by only using text giving once every few weeks – or by giving more times in the same week if you are used to making larger donations.
- By Standing Order - by setting up a standing order with your bank or building society, you can then complete an online Gift Aid declaration. Gift Aid is a scheme that allows charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, which means that the Diocese of Leeds can claim back from the HMRC 25p for every £1 you donate to your specified parish in the Diocese of Leeds.
- By Telephone - to make a donation by phone, please ring Louise Ward on 0113 261 8023 during office hours.
- Mass Stipends - if you would like to make a donation for a Mass intention please click here. Please inform the Parish Office of the intention for wish you wish a Mass to be offered.
You can also download and print out this Standing Order Form with Gift Aid declaration. Completed forms can be posted to or dropped through the letterbox of St Winefride's Presbytery. Thank you for your continued support.